Enterprises Sales Account Managers – Seattle, San Jose and Phoenix
Our client is a world leader in application and network performance management products and solutions. To stay the leader, it requires the best talent in the industry that believe in making a strong impact for our customers. We are in search of an Account Managers to serve the Pacific NW, California Bay area and the Southwest to sell and manage our client’s Enterprise accounts. For more than three decades, our client has been focused on delivering a single view into performance and health of our customer’s servers, services, applications, and networks so they can quickly pinpoint and resolve problems.
What you will be doing:
In this position you will be selling our client’s robust offerings to Enterprise companies as well as implementing strategic sales plans to achieve corporate revenue goals for those key accounts.
By having a strong background in selling network solutions and having a solid understanding of all phases of the sales cycle, you will partner with a Sales Engineer by providing direction and set priorities to drive revenue growth and meet strategic goals. You will also work closely and assist inside sales and specialist reps to maximize profitability in the territory.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant field sales experience selling to enterprise companies.
- Consultative/solution selling mind set
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Strong technical background and experience selling application and network performance management products is a plus
What is in it for you:
- Capability to provide complete end to end solutions utilizing the latest in cutting edge technology
- Sell to the “Who’s Who” Enterprise companies in the Territory
- Well-developed career path that can contribute turning customer minded individual into a high-powered Account Manager. We understand our success is due to our people.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a liberal vacation policy, matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, domestic partner benefits, company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability and AD&D. We also offer both a Flexible Medical and Childcare Spending Account.