Sr. Software Engineer, .NET / Cloud
Our client develops state-of-the-art 3D motion products and solutions that revolutionize the way people interact with the world around them. Through mobile and cloud-based products and services, our client aims to improve athletic performance and medical outcomes.
We are conducting a time sensitive search for a highly skilled back-end Cloud Software Engineer with technical leadership skills to join a team to deliver a revolutionary solution in a new market segment. Our client is a rapidly growing mid-stage startup based in Carlsbad, CA, offering an excellent environment and upside for professionals who aspire to deliver products that truly make a difference in people’s lives. This is a new opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Your responsibilities will include:
- As a key member of the product development team, collaboratively initiate concepts and develop highly creative, innovative and differentiated solutions into an emerging, high growth, and competitive market.
- Translate complex functional & technical requirements into detailed architecture and design using state of the art technology.
- Deliver scalable and sustainable system solutions and features with high quality, on time
- Implement RESTful API’s for internal and large external customers.
- Design performant database queries, and asynchronous applications.
- Plan and facilitate deployment applications onto distributed systems.
- Work directly and collaboratively with system architects, product managers, QA and end users to ensure that delivered products meet and exceed expectations.
- Be able to work and excel in a fast paced, open Agile Scrum environment with an expectation and tremendous opportunity for individuals to make a difference.
- Working knowledge of RESTful API design, micro-services, and SOA.
- 5+ years working with C# .NET.
- 3+ years working with Microsoft Entity Framework & SQL Server.
- 1+ years managing AWS infrastructure such as RDS, EC2, S3 and CloudWatch.
- Thorough understanding of various types of database schemas.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Master’s degree preferred
- Solid Github / BitBucket portfolio to accompany resume
- Background check and reference checks required upon hire
- Active Green Card or U.S. citizenship required