Located in San Diego, CA
Salary: Up to $125K
- Facilitate reporting requirements gathering sessions with the business, assess business needs, define/document/implement appropriate technical solutions.
- Develop standard/ad-hoc reports/extracts utilizing the Cost Point and Oracle toolset
- Provide Costpoint enterprise application support, both functional and technical.
- Interface with users and 3rd party support providers to insure issues get resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Install, configure and support Costpoint enterprise business applications as de facto Costpoint leader; provide users with remote access particulars and facilitate the deployment of the tools necessary for them to perform their work.
- Participate in 3rd party early adoption/pilot test programs.
- Master new technologies as they are adopted.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions with the technical team.
- Evaluate and propose new technologies that will improve the solution environment.
- Solid background in Information Technology.
- Solid working knowledge of Deltek Costpoint ERP system.
- Minimum 3 years of supporting Costpoint in an Oracle environment from a functional, as well as a technical perspective.
- Experience in Costpoint reporting (with an “established” toolset).
- Understanding the range of options and best practices for the use and deployment of Costpoint, deployment of Costpoint updates, patches and maintenance/auditing of the Costpoint/Oracle environment.
- Hands-on technical configuration/troubleshooting of Costpoint applications.
- Experience with Costpoint in an Oracle 8x or 10x environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SharePoint-support is a plus – but not required.