Located in San Diego, CA
Salary: $80K – $110K
Our client is a premium provider of end-to-end video delivery technology and services. The company’s cloud-based solution, helps media / entertainment, network operator and non-media enterprise clients to produce, manage and deliver multi-screen social video experiences to audiences wherever they are. They service more than 2,200 clients in over 50 countries, including some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Work closely with technical leads & architects in the development of world class enterprise applications for large enterprises such as AT&T U-Verse, Liberty Media, and Disney
- Write quality code for on-time, on-budget deployment according to project management schedules
- Work with a team to ensure our client’s end product meets their standards for enterprise software applications
- 3 – 12 years experience with user interface development
- Experience of frameworks/libraries such as jQuery or MooTools
- Experience with other mark-up languages (such as MCML, XHTML, DHTML) and XML/XSLT would be beneficial
- Experience developing large sites, built around content management software
- Full lifecycle experience; be highly technical and hands-on
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented programming, processes and methods.
- Commitment to design, build and deployment excellence
- Confident, demonstrates initiative, and has excellent communication skills
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Digital Arts, Digital Media, Computer Engineering or similar