Located in City of Industry, CA
Under minimal supervision assumes responsibility for day-to-day operational management of all activities and functions in a designated program area within a line or staff department, including developing, implementing and evaluating program policies, procedures and standards; determining program service levels and enhancements; developing and monitoring program budgets; providing technical advice and/or supervision to staff, other departments, the public and other agencies, and performs related work as required.
- Responsible for the entire activities of a project which delivers a product to a customer.
- Through any staff member, ensures efficient movement of materials, documentation, work effort required to meet production schedules.
- Coordinates product delivery requirements with production, purchasing and engineering departments.
- Evaluates schedules and product status to determine appropriate actions to ensure delivery of products on time.
- Will direct activities through the use of company plans.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years related experience in a hands-on capacity.
- Experience in working with the Defense and Aerospace customer community and in serving as a principal point of contact to key military and commercial customers.
- Highly effective communication and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills especially in team building/maintenance and customer relationships.
- Experience with customer communications, negotiations and proposal management and earned value management.
- Must be able to act independently and make decisions on administrative / operational issues affecting the success of the program.
Minimum Education requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering preferred (or equivalent)