Located in San Diego, CA
- Hands-on analysis and understanding large amounts of historical data to determine the most suitable modeling techniques
- Showcase expertise with different types of algorithms and modeling processes
- Meet project road map deliveries at high quality and on time
- Work directly with clients and supporting models in production
- Shepherd scientists through project work assignments and assist in developing career opportunities for them
- Drive Innovation efforts in Consortium Fraud Analytics and feature creation
- Drive domain experience with Payment card fraud, data sources, and telemetrie (if applicable)
- Education and or Certifications:
- MS or a PhD degree in a statistics, physics, engineering, mathematics, computer science field with 6+ years of experience in predictive modeling possessing strong Software Development experience.
- Prior experience driving high quality/on-time model development projects and driving innovation into the modeling process/offerings.
- Prior Software Engineering and Software team management with strong knowledge in Java, R, and Big Data (preferred).
- Technical Skills and Abilities in Data Mining/Machine Learning/Statistics.
- Experience in scripting languages (Python) and Unix/Linux Platform.