Business Development Manager – Federal Systems Integrators
Being a leader like our client in Traffic Visibility, DDoS, Advanced Threat, and Cloud Protection is not an easy task. It requires the best talent in the industry that believes in making a strong impact for their customers. They are in search of a Business Development Manager to focus on the Federal Systems Integrators to increase opportunities for their DDoS and Advanced threat solutions with the Federal government. For the past 16 years, our client has been focused on protecting the majority of the world’s service providers, largest enterprises and Federal customers. Their customers gain a micro view of their own network, through the company’s suite of products, combined with a macro view of global Internet traffic and emerging threats, through ATLAS threat intelligence infrastructure.
What you will be doing:
In this position you will be performing business development activities that include developing and growing relationships and opportunities through the Federal System Integrators to win federal accounts.
By having a strong background in managing System Integrator solutions to federal accounts and having a solid understanding of all phases of the sales cycle, you will partner with a SI team by providing direction and setting priorities to drive revenue growth and meet strategic goals.
Together, you and our client can create magical solutions and do extraordinary things in their ‘Best in Class’ environment where you’ll be inspired to make a strong impact and deploy strategic initiatives with confidence.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience.
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience conducting partnering activities selling IT solutions, services and products to US government.
- Ability to lead efforts to respond to customer requirements and provide formal responses to RFI quotes as well as propose results in wins.
- In-depth understanding of the Federal customer’s technical infrastructure.
- Experience working with sales tools such as GovWin IQ and Salesforce to identify and track projected customer needs.
- Government security clearance is not required but has had a clearance in the past or ability to obtain one if needed is desirable.
What is in it for you?
- Capability to provide complete end to end solutions utilizing the latest in cutting edge technology
- Sell to the high level government accounts in the Northeast
- Well-developed career path that can contribute turning a customer minded individual into a high-powered Business Developer. Our client understands their success is due to their people.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a liberal vacation policy, matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, domestic partner benefits, company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability and AD&D. This company also offers both a Flexible Medical and Childcare Spending Account.