Sales Engineer – Solution Consultant
Our client has a highly visible opportunity for you to be part of a world class team that is the industry leader in application and network performance management products and solutions. We are conducting a time sensitive search, for a proven Sales Engineer in south Bellevue, WA to sell and manage to their existing Enterprise accounts.
What you will be doing:
For more than three decades, our client has been focused on delivering a single view into performance and health of their customer’s servers, services, applications, and networks so they can quickly pinpoint and resolve problems.
In this position you will call on a large Mobile provider in the U.S. and partner with the sales team by providing quality pre-sales technical support and presentations, articulating unique product value to the customer.
By having a strong background in selling Solutions and solid understanding of all phases of the sales cycle, you will support an account manager as a technical consultant. You will engage early in a deal to help set sales strategy, understand how to lead discovery, craft a solution to solve a customer’s business need, and get deep in validating our client’s solutions with key T-Mobile stakeholder groups. This requires an in-depth understanding of a customer’s technical infrastructure.
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years of Technical experience in Telecomm Industry as a Sales Engineer (preferred), Implementation Consultant, or Support Engineer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers.
- Technical experience with 3GPP, LTE/IMS, VoIP/VoLTE, adaptive video
- Technical experience with virtualization/cloud helpful
- Experience in Networking with past experience as a Network Engineer, Application Engineer or Sales Engineer is preferred
- Experience selling and working with application and network performance management products is a plus
- Must be able to create and deliver field trials, manage competitive bakeoffs, run onsite presentations, perform product demonstrations, lead whiteboard discussions, etc., to best present solutions in the best possible light.
What is in it for you:
- Capability to provide complete end to end solutions utilizing the latest in cutting edge technology
- Well-developed career path that can contribute turning technical pioneers into high-powered Sales Engineers. We understand our success is due to our people.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a liberal vacation policy, matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, ESPP, President’s Club, medical, dental, domestic partner benefits, company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability and AD&D. A Flexible Medical and Childcare Spending Account are offered.